Matterport: Invite potential buyers and renters to a virtual 3D open house…24/7.
If you know me, you know I dug my feet into the ground about Matterport (you can read the blog post 🤣).
But, hey–gotta keep up with (and win against!) the competition.
Here are a few amazing things I’ve come to learn about Matterport and the Omaha real estate photography market:
- Delivery is usually within 1 business day (Going big? Larger properties may take longer processing time)
- I use the industry leading Matterport Pro2 3D Camera with the highest accuracy
- Matterport is perfect for homes, apartments, hotels, commercial buildings
- Customize your space with Mattertags (Mattertags are pop-up windows within your 3D model. They highlight points of interest in your property tour. You can embed links and notations directly into your 3D model!)
Matterport terminology and examples
- The Matterport Dollhouse View provides a photorealistic 3D floor plan perspective that is fully interactive. This helps people visualize room flow. (Click “play” on the video below to see this in action!)
- We offer 3 months of hosting for your Matterport Tour or when the property sells. Whichever comes first. Matterport Tours can be transferred to another Matterport account. (The Matterport Tour is also available as part of the example below.)
- Schematic Floor Plans are “blueprints” of your property’s floor plan. (See the example below.)
- Delivery is within 2 business days
- Floor plans are delivered in a ZIP file that includes both PNG and PDF files
- Each individual floor is delivered in a PNG format as a separate file
- All floors together are delivered in one PDF file
- Rooms on the property that are not scanned will not be included in the area calculation on the floor plan
- Are accurate to 1 to 2% of reality
- Add to your marketing portfolio, create a complete listing presentation, acquire new sellers, engage more buyers, and lead to more sales
Tim Perry Photography Pricing
We don’t have “zones” and we don’t charge for mileage – just clear, up front pricing! If you don’t see something you need, call Tim for more information! Click here for a printable flyer (PDF) of our pricing.
If you need to cancel your order, please do so by 8:00 a.m. the day of your appointment time to avoid a late cancellation fee. Orders canceled after 8:00 a.m. on the day of your appointment are subject to a late cancellation charge.